If you have an idea for a start-up business or want to have control to create your own website, then this course could be for you.
What you need
- A desire or idea to create your own business for a service or product you offer
- A laptop computer (or even a tablet or smartphone at a bare minimum)
- Basic computer skills – saving files, navigating the web, typing on a computer
- Dedication to spend a few hours each week to learn and work on your business
What the course teaches
- How to register your domain and create a professional website (minimum investment for domain registration starting as little as 1€ for the first year)
- How to manage and update your new website yourself
- What “branding” is and why it is important
- How to create social media profiles and pages to support your website business
- Shortcuts to update multiple social profiles and save the time so you can operate your business
- Online terminology and practices to improve your appearance on search engines like Google so people can discover you (this answers the question, “What is ‘SEO’?”)
Where and when
Every Saturday beginning October 6, 2018 in Vietri sul Mare. English+Italian language
Limited space available. The course may be repeated or offered at different times according to demand.
Contact for prices and availability.